-10%

CAMOMILLA MILANO

Sea bag in straw with red bow

€ 38,00

€ 34,20

TU
ROSSO

Product Features

Fabric: 90% corn leaves, 10% polyester

Lining: 100% polyester

Way of closing: zip

Size (cm): 53x29x20

Season: 2017 Spring/Summer

ID Article: 26842

Shipping

Free shipping above 69€ in Italy. €.
All packs are tracked and you can always check when your purchase is going to be delivered.

Shipping costs
Free Return

If you change your mind don’t worry: you can easily return your product and have a refund.

Retuns and refunds
View the trust certificate
  • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
  • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
  • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
  • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
  • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.

5 /5

Based on 1 customer reviews

  • 1
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 3
    0
  • 4
    0
  • 5
    1
Sort reviews by :

Marco A. published the 01/06/2019 following an order made on 26/05/2019

5/5

Carino corrisponde alle aspettative

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Suggestions

€ 26,10 € 29,00 -10% OFF

Top